0.0759
7667766266
x
iasparliament Logo
iasparliament

Daily Current Affairs Prelims Quiz 08-09-2023 (Online Prelims Test)

1) Consider the following statements with respect to Heat Index

  1. Heat Index is a measure of how the temperature feels to humans.
  2. Dew point, relative humidity and air temperature are the important factors in the calculation of heat index.

Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?

a. b. c. d.

2) Schizostachyum andamanicum, sometimes seen in the news is related to?

a. b. c. d.

3) Consider the following statements with respect to the Visible Line Emission Coronagraph (VELC)

  1. It is a primary payload of Aditya-L1 Mission.
  2. It is designed to create a total solar eclipse all the time once Aditya-L1 is placed in Lagrangian Point 1.
  3. VELC has the capability to capture images of the solar corona closer to the Sun's disc than any other solar space observatory.

How many of the statements given above are correct?

a. b. c. d.

4) Consider the following statements with respect to X-Ray Imaging and Spectroscopy Mission

  1. It is a collaborative mission of JAXA and ISRO with participation of NASA.
  2. It will investigate the X-ray sky using high-resolution spectroscopy and imaging.

Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?

a. b. c. d.

5) Consider the following statements with respect to the National Creche Scheme

  1. The scheme provides support to women of low-income groups who go to work at least 15 days a month or 6 months a year.
  2. The scheme was revised and subsumed as part of the ‘Palna’ scheme under Mission Shakti in 2022.
  3. The 80% of the funding is provided by Union government and remaining 20 % is provided by respective State governments.

How many of the statements given above are correct?

a. b. c. d.
Login or Register to Post Comments
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to review.